
We're getting settled in our new house. We all love it here - parks, backyard, playing outside. Annie and Neve are sharing a room which is so cute. They laugh and giggle and I have to go in there with a "mean mom" face and tell them to be quiet, all the while enjoying their fun through the monitor.

Annie and I went to her K4 orientation at Cumberland School the other day. So weird to see her in that huge school. I think she is ready. She told me the other day that she wishes she could go to school on the weekends. I know she misses Ms. Traci and Eichers, but she seems to be adjusting as well as can be expected. Cherise, our sitter for the summer, has lots of energy and loves to play, so it should be a fun summertime.

Neve looking older than her 22 months.