08 September 2006

Dr. Ann checks Neve out to make sure she is all better: I can be a doctor when I get a little bigger and check people out.


What Petunia needs on her bed to go to sleep: Big Kitty, Other Kitty, Pooh, Bear, Lamby, Lucy, Jeanie, Molly, the two other dolls, Little Square Blankee, Big Pink Blankee, the dolls' blankee, and a small pile of books at the bottom of the bed.

Annie saw her first movie, Barnyard Animals, with Daddy over the weekend. This is her favorite dress that she often wears several times a week.



Annie had her first dentist appointment yesterday: I will be a dentist when I get bigger. She was such a big girl and did a great job. We went out to lunch to celebrate: I can be a waitress when I get a little bigger and bring people their food.
She's going to be a working girl!